In this episode we discuss a Limitless, yet uncommon character quality and an infamous World War Two Officer who practiced it valiantly. In the resources section, a smartphone app that will make grocery shopping for brain power food easier than ever and as promised on our Facebook page a while back we hook you up with free Nootropic brain power supplements.
#22 Mindset Lessons From A Nazi? And Free Nootropics!
http://www.limitlessmindset.com/podcast/181-mindset-lessons-from-a-nazi-and-free-nootropics.html In this episode we…
Download this episode (MP3 — Google Drive)
In this episode we discuss:
- The Limitless character quality of independent thinking in a fascinating historical context.
- Playing the devils advocate.
- How to get free Nootropic brain supplements.
- Nootropics and addictions, sex, social situations, confidence and budget.
Limitless character quality: Questioning the status quo, playing the devil’s advocate & being an arbitrary contrarian.
Qoute from Nina Von Stauffenberg:
“…one of his characteristics was that he really enjoyed playing the devil’s advocate. Conservatives were convinced that he was a ferocious Nazi, and ferocious Nazis were convinced he was an unreconstructed conservative. He was neither.”
What is a contrarian: A contrarian is a person who takes up a position opposed to that of the majority, no matter how unpopular. Contrarian styles of argument and disagreement have historically been associated with radicalism and dissent.
My challenge to you: Next time you find yourself in a group with a clear ideologically leaning, be arbitrarily contrary.
Resources & Links
Jonathan’s favorite benefits of Nootropics:
- Makes you more articulate
- Eliminates the post lunch/mid afternoon productivity lull
- Boosts Neuroplasticity
- Fights physiological and psychological stress
- Promotes Lucid Dreaming
- Boosts Libido and Sexual Appetite
- Saves you money
- Saves you Time
- helps you beat addictions
- Relatively none existent side effects
Originally published at www.limitlessmindset.com.