I was excited to try Tao as I picked up from the post office my box full of the suite of Ultra Human products but a bit skeptical because I’ve tried so many different Nootropic stack products that are underwhelming. The first thing I noted was the great packaging of the stuff;
- The artwork on the packaging is classically symmetrical. Like an AMG Mercedes or my old Porsche, the Ultra Human products are signed individually by the creator and bear a serial number, that’s cool touch!
- The box itself feels like you’re opening the newest smartphone’s box. It’s certainly more substantial than the generic plastic bottles that 90% of Nootropics come in.
- Upon opening the box you’re presented with an individual capsule evoking the scene from Limitless, where the protagonist is first presented with an individual capsule of NZT-48, in the compartment behind that one capsule you find 30 others.
- The Nootropic itself is a pill which feels rather substantial instead of a generic plastic capsule full of powder.
The first day I took just one capsule before having a lunch that was a little high in carbs. About 30 minutes later I found myself pleasantly accelerated. I was typing with a bit of enhanced speed and accuracy while editing a podcast. My focus is normally quite good when I sit down to work but I noticed I had an extra degree for about 4 hours after dosing. This initial experience was of a subtle smart drug, I don’t think I would take this stuff to wake me up in the morning, I didn’t find it really energizing but it produced a nice state of relaxed arousal.
An Ultra Vacation
I took the Ultra Human products, TAO, Amino Code, and Ultra Keto+MCTs with me on an 8-day vacation to the black sea seaside. People tend to totally cheat on their diets while on vacation because they booze at night and then wake up hungover and binge on pizza, junk food or snacks.
Ultra Keto + MCTs
By Jonathan Roseland Connect Day 1 I woke up very early excited to try the Ultra Keto+MCT . It's a generic white powder…
My significant other and I had a fabulous time in the sun.
- We did a bit of cheating on our diet and drinking BUT not every day and taking the Keto boosters in the mornings we managed to resist the temptation to splurge on junk food in the morning.
- We stayed pretty active the whole time and did activities every day.
- I managed to read most of the book I brought.
- On vacation, we had quite vigorous sex at least twice a day — for 8 days! This is a pretty good male performance for me. This probably has more to do with my liberal usage of Horny Goat Weed though than the Keto boosters.
- A girl who is a kickboxing instructor issued me a bit of a video challenge, in response one morning I created this silly video of me practicing martial arts on the beach.
I used the product for about a month and count it as one of the better pre-made Nootropic stacks I’ve tried. Tao seems to be an extended-release Nootropic, you just take a single capsule daily instead of a morning dose and an afternoon does — I found this gave me an uptick in energy, focus, and cognition for the duration of the workday.
Often Biohackers will play with the dosage of these kinds of pre-made stacks, doubling or tripling the recommended dosage. I would not do that with this stack as it contains Huperzine. Huperzine is a stimulating Nootropic that can become problematic if taken in higher dosages.
I had a cheery and enlightening conversation with Jason Dhir the creator of this Stack, give a listen to the podcast here.
Originally published at https://www.limitlessmindset.com on June 27, 2018.