I’ll be answering some of the April Biohacking and lifehacking questions in the Q&A podcast below.
And we chat with our friend Daniel about Psalm 23 and mental health.
What you find on this website is NOT medical advice. I’m not a doctor. I’m just an experienced unlicensed self-experimenter practicing free speech in talking about my own extensive experiences and my interpretations of published science. Please see my guide on How to Biohack Smart and Safe. You should consult a doctor about any biohacking you’re doing and ideally, also get a second opinion.
Greetings and good night, for months I have read about biohacking, nootropics, and I have consumed, piracetam, rhodiola among others, but I want to ask you a question, in order to have better control, or not have them, which supplement would give me a bonus to manage the obsessive compulsive thoughts, I would appreciate it very much, do not be afraid to answer, I ask other people questions and they tell me consult with your doctor, apparently they are afraid to answer, thank you.
I am a person who thinks a lot.
my friend has a bad chronic case of dry eyes and nothing seems to help;
the skin around her eyes is very dry, she says dry and hard like potato chips;
what treatments do you recommend; do you recommend Visomitin for dry eyes;
please recommend a natural eye lubricant;
I am a chiropractor in Honolulu Hawaii; I write books about corrupt conventional medical doctors, vaccine dangers, chemotherapy, 5G, covid-19
you are welcome to ask me any questions about those issues, etc.
Hi, @roselandjonathan ! I noticed online that you’ve had some experience with methylene blue from Health Natura. You’ve likely seen that methylene blue has potential to be helpful against Coronavirus. I’m curious if you ever were able to get a COA from Health Natura in regards to purity. Any chance you were able to?
Methylene Blue Solution
It comes in this liquid solution and you deposit a few drops of it below your tongue. What's kind of funny about it is…
Piracetam affects the kidneys, right???? I’m a long time diabetic with good kidney function but worried it could affect the kidneys.
any alternatives for focus and cognitive enhancement?
looking at Selank, p-21 for focus
- Tonifying Herbs for the Kidneys (Schisandra, Eleuthero, Rhodiola)
i wanted to please ask you if you have seen any improvements since using VISOLUTEN® I have retinal degeneration similar to Macular degeneration but not exactly the same.. Was hoping this product may at least slow or stop the progression.. thank you for any info you can give me..
Thank you for your response i really appreciate it. If i could also please ask you where did you get your Visoluten? i found a few different sites in North america selling them
Hi, I was just wondering if you know of any vendors that ship to Australia and use payment method of western union or credit card as I don’t have cryptocurrency? Thank you
Just discovered your website and I am very amused by the tons of information about the biohacker world, especially regarding nootropics.
I’ve started taking Piracetam (800mg/2xday) (Nootropil) about 2 weeks ago and I can already say that it improves consistently my overall wellbeing, ranging from anxiety to concentration and cognitive benefits. My two questions are:
1) Since I’ve got results from the 800mg twice a day, it would be a better idea to reduce this dosage to just one pill a day?
2) I currently use it about 6x per week, with sundays as my day off. This is a smart approach?
Thanks in advance!
INVEST at least $100 in your own mind with these recommended sources and get a Biohacking consultation
Lean Life Coaching biohacking consulting
As mentioned in the podcast, this is a very lean biohacking consulting/life coaching program. Here’s how this would work…
- The Biohacking Consultation is 1 hour and 45 minutes total — which is actually two consulting calls.
- First Call 1 hour — Discovery & Strategizing call, I need to ask you some questions, we’ll discuss your history and outline a biohacking strategy and action plan to overcome your issues.
- Second Call 45 minutes — Follow up call in 30 or 60 days to see how you’re doing with the plan we outlined; how you’ve improved, what you’re struggling with, etc
There are a few important reasons we split the time up into two calls
- It’s a significant motivation hack for you to follow through on the biohacking habits and plan we’ll outline because you’re accountable to me in 30 or 60 days.
- I’m incentivized to come up with a really effective biohacking strategy for you because I have to talk to you after you’ve been following it for a month or two.
- It timeboxes us with a deadline in 30 or 60 days for you to make improvements and accomplish your goals.
PLEASE fill out this form
Take a few minutes to answer a few questions, if your issues are really far outside my areas of expertise I’ll decline the consultation. My time is finite and very valuable so I only want to spend it consulting the people I can really help. Thanks in advance for your understanding!