Dr. Mark A. Smith Interview (Podcast #14)
In this episode we discus biohacking our minds with Mark Ashton Smith, Ph.D, a Cognitive Neuroscientist who obtained his doctorate from Carnagie Mellon University of Pittsburgh, a lecturer at Cambridge University and head of the psychology department of the University of Cyprus. Dr. Smith has spent over 3 years creating a line of software which has been proven to increase IQ, fluid intelligence and working memory.
Download this episode (MP3 — on Google Drive)
N-back & IQ Brainteasers: Increase IQ & Fluid Intelligence
Guarantee: the following results from the first 20 sessions:
- 10–20 point IQ increase on a valid IQ test.
- +40% short term / working memory increase.
Commitment: 20 training sessions of 20–30 minutes
In this episode we discuss:
- Objective ways to measure and improve in a quantifiable the various types of intelligence.
- How software can effect our day to life, career, relationships and communication skills.
- Sharpening the working memory, the ‘scratch pad’ of the mind that we use to solve problems.
- What is the N-Back and what has it been proven to do?
Originally published at www.limitlessmindset.com.