January Biohacking Q&A
I’ll be answering some of the January Biohacking and lifehacking questions in the Q&A podcasts below.
What you find on this website is NOT medical advice. I’m not a doctor. I’m just an experienced unlicensed self-experimenter practicing free speech in talking about my own extensive experiences and my interpretations of published science. Please see my guide on How to Biohack Smart and Safe. You should consult a doctor about any biohacking you’re doing and ideally also get a second opinion.
January Biohacking Q&A #21: Is beauty a social construct? (with my wife)
All Science References & Sources <a rel="nofollow"href="https://www.limitlessmindset.com/podcast/1572-q-a-21&qu...
The industry and media tells us that our only worth is our visual appearance :(- I’m lucky I got that very young and been fighting against it since forever but I feel sry for the girls who don’t get it.. And the boys who fall in love with those girls
- Watch Women’s Social Media Obsession = Men’s Porn Addiction
- Read Lifehacking Your Looks from my book…
so, my rhodiola rosea comes with brown rice powder as an additional ingrediant? This makes me concerned because the rhodiola rosea root is suppost to be brown right? or are they just wanting to make it brown for appearances sake? seems dodgy to me. Grrr. I asked for their certificate of analysis which they did gave me but it doesnt say if contains rhodiola rosea? i would like to knnow what it tasts like to you so i can make a comparison. Mine tast liek a sharp tea leaves tast? Why do the prices vary so much? Holland and barret costs £25 for a months supply at 400mg tablet. But your seems extremely cheap and i got a month supply at brain power for £17 for 400mg?
- Rhodiola by Focus Supplements in the UK
Synapsa or Bacognize? Thoughts?
You’re confusing long-term memory with memory recall… You can’t really tell if something boosts your long-term memory unless you take it for a long period of time…
I have taken Bacopa monieri before it makes me very subseptable to get angry I have Bipolar etc. Here is a question Jonathon what do you know about Phosphatidylcholine and it’s treatment in Bipolar mania and depression? Just wanted to pick your brain I have been researching this area for a bit.
I’m schizophrenic but can’t take vitamin B3 because I suffer from low blood pressure. Do you have any alternative suggestions?
What is your daily stack? And do you recommend any of the pre-made blends? I think neuro-stack seems interesting
what did you think of Simon G powell’s approach to resetting culture through an information carrir such as Psylocibin.Information is not just something to be stored is something that acts upon reality. Information is not just something liguistic but rather the linguistic aspect of it is a reduction of that which is the nature of all. I will read your book and let you know. In the meantime; thank you.
Learn more: Hallucinogen Persisting Perception Disorder on Pubmed
I want enhanced memory to learn English ( language ) Can modafinil make enhanced memory?
January Biohacking Q&A #22: Best Nootropics for Musicians & DJs + Piracetam Protocol Questions
All Science References & Sources https://www.limitlessmindset.com/podcast/1572-q-a-21#secondpodcast Connect with…
I just purchased the Piracetam Protocol almost a month ago using your links and arrived two weeks later. I started taking Piracetam with 6–8 servings of the free 1/8 teaspoon scoop that came with the package last December 24. I’m still waiting for my milligram scale to arrive. I noticed a subtle increase in focus and clarity. My questions are:
1. How long does it take for me to get the full effect of Piracetam? I’m thinking that the ones I took were not enough.
2. Should I start taking an attack dose? How many grams am I allowed to take?
3. How many grams of Rhodiola should I take? It wasn’t mentioned in the protocol.
I have some questions/clarifications that I would like you to answer on your next podcast:
1. Is there any optimum time of the day that I have to take the nootropics?
2. I’m taking the piracetam in two parts, 2g after waking up in the morning , then another 2 -2.8 grams before going to work. I mixing it with grape juice to mask the taste. Will it decrease the potency of piracetam?
3. What would be the best way to cycle with the nootropics, after a month or 2 months. I’m actually planning to go for 2 months then cycle for a month or 2 months.
4. Is it ok to take ALCAR on empty stomach? I read your post about taking Rhodiola in the morning 30 minutes before meal and I’m just wondering if that would also be the case for ALCAR.
5. I’m planning to go as far as 9 grams of Piracetam daily? Would it be alright?
hey light red brother. Can you give me your lists of efficients nootropics ( I m a musician, drawer, & main what people call an artist, working mainly toward rising consciousness ) would you help me in my endeavor ? I m looking for lifespan increase/memory/focus/well being, and any thing that your holistic sense would believe could fit someone doing bass music ( aka violent club music ). if you need something from me, feel free to ask/
edit : I need something that destroy the floor !
Lacan is even worse. I like Foucault though. Proper scholar. He shouldn’t be lumped with obscurantists like Lacan and Derida but there is a general tendency to do so. This deconstruction nonsense is now deeply rooted in the US academia, so much so, that it was forced down my throat back at Ithaca College in ’98. With a class disguised by the name Media Aesthetics and Analysts. Had NOTHING t do with either. It was taught by a condescending, cynical, lesbian, communist feminazi. Pure garbage. But I had to study it to get my degree.
Hey Johnny! Thanks for the heads up on your new book! I’m looking forward to that!
Maybe I can get some insight into a nootropic or a stack of nootropics for somebody that is older than a lot of people and whose brain is going to s***!
I basically just went with a combination of Procera AVH and mood for several years , and then tried Procera Advanced Brain , I read a good review of that on a website. I’ve been on that for maybe a couple two three months , and noticed I couldn’t sleep at night unless I took it during the day. If I took it after 6 p.m. I couldn’t sleep, or I would go to sleep and wake up after 2 3 hours. I can’t really say as it’s doing much though! Congratulations to you on your success! I hope you guys have lots of kids , if that’s what you want! Your last message that I got was that you were getting married!
How to Be Cross Eyed
Jonathan Roseland's mémoire and lifehacking manifesto - How to Be Cross Eyed: Thriving Despite Your Physical…
Hi Jonathan, can I take Noopept only or is it always recommended to combine it with Alpha GPC? What is better and safer(liver): Noopept+Alpha GPC or Adrafinil? (goal: focus/memory. I’m a healthy adult) Tks a lot!
I had experimented with Noopept on it's own as a smart drug in the past and had honestly been a bit underwhelmed by…
So does dual-n back have a transference effect to working memory tasks like word list recall(such as the one from Brainhq) or reading span? If not it seems like time could be better spent doing other things. If dual n-back improved these measures it would make me want to do it. But I haven’t seen anyone say his/her before and after of both tests.
Dual N-Back Pro
I've done brain training for 3 years now and this app is significantly more challenging than anything I've tried…
Just order the Nicotine from [nicotineuk.co.uk]
I just under ? How should be the best way to “break” it ??
since it’s 72mg concentration, what should be the brest factor to reduce
1 Nic — 2 PG
1 Nic — 1,5 PG
What you take on this
Recommended Nicotine Source
Skin in the Game biohacking consulting/coaching
As mentioned in the podcast, this is a very lean biohacking consulting/life coaching program. Here’s how this would work…
- The Biohacking Consultation is 1 hour and 45 minutes total — which is actually two consulting calls.
- First Call 1 hour — Discovery & Strategizing call, I need to ask you some questions, we’ll discuss your history and outline a biohacking strategy and action plan to overcome your issues.
- Second Call 45 minutes — Follow up call in 30 or 60 days to see how you’re doing with the plan we outlined; how you’ve improved, what you’re struggling with, etc
There are a few important reasons we split the time up into two calls
- It’s a significant motivation hack for you to follow through on the biohacking habits and plan we’ll outline because you’re accountable to me in 30 or 60 days.
- I’m incentivized to come up with a really effective biohacking strategy for you because I have to talk to you after you’ve been following it for a month or two.
- It timeboxes us with a deadline in 30 or 60 days for you to make improvements and accomplish your goals.
Your Skin in the game here is that you’re paying good money for this and you’re accountable to me on another call in 30 or 60 days. You’ll have to explain your lack of action if you fail to follow through.
PLEASE fill out this form
Take a few minutes to answer a few questions, if your issues are really far outside my areas of expertise I’ll decline the consultation. My time is finite and very valuable so I only want to spend it consulting the people I can really help. Thanks in advance for your understanding!