Happy new year! My bank-robbing accomplice (AKA wife) and I address your Biohacking and Lifehacking questions in this Q&A podcast.
What you find on this website is NOT medical advice. I’m not a doctor. I’m just an experienced unlicensed self-experimenter practicing free speech in talking about my own extensive experiences and my interpretations of published science. Please see my guide on How to Biohack Smart and Safe. You should consult a doctor about any biohacking you’re doing and ideally, also get a second opinion.
January Biohacking Q&A #33: Will 2021 be better? Biohacking multitasking? Are online courses worth…
Happy new year! My bank-robbing accomplice (AKA wife) and I address your Biohacking and Lifehacking questions in this…
Which supplement do you recommend most for someone that needs to multitask at work a lot. I have a lot of things thrown at me and I need to be quick and able to pivot mentally.
- Dual N-Back Pro brain training software
- Any Nootropics: Racetams, Rhodiola, Nicotine, and Caffeine.
As pot becomes increasingly legal and accepted thought the USA it’s becoming increasingly clear that avoiding second-hand smoke from it isn’t always possible, so do you know of any nootropics that counteract the mental effects, or at least lessen them?
100 Days of Dual N Back Brain Training [IQ Hacker Review of HighIQPro®] - Video | VK
Unfortunately, your device cannot playback this video This video is primarily concerned with the "transfer effects" or…
I just wanted to reach out to thank you for doing what you do. It has inspired me to be a better and smarter individual.
However, I did want to know something more from you that I dont think is covered in any of your material… You stated in one of your podcast episodes that most free learning based classes that are offered on the internet are arguably better or just as good as the paid ones. I agree with you (accounting for outlier classes), and I know since you are a lot like me, you try to get into anything and everything that has positive potential.
I just would like to know what are a few classes that you have taken in the past that you feel you have genuinely gained from. Topics can range from entrepreneurship, biohacking, specific subjects (english, history, math), meditation, etc..
So to further refine my question, what is a single class or a course, paid or unpaid, that I would receive the most overall learning from based on your experience?
- Reading good nonfiction books and memorizing material with the SuperMemo app.
- Jordan Belfort’s Straight Line System.
I want to say how much I love your “NZT” smart drug limitless articles and posts.
I have two thoughts:
For us financially challenged folk, would Nicorette gum provide the nicotine level necessary?
I was wondering if certain cognitive exercises like using a memory palace could potentiate the effects? Over time memory palaces spontaneously organize ALL data in your head.
Also, How would you recommend getting hold of Modof and Armod in Canada…without getting arrested?
- Read my Nicotine Meta-Analysis.
- Read The Memory Book: The Classic Guide to Improving Your Memory at Work, at School, and at Play.
Modafinil by RUPharma
I'm not a doctor, medical professional, or trained therapist. I'm a researcher and pragmatic biohacking practitioner…
I do look at the companies you promote on your website. Some I am already familiar with which is validating. I wonder if you receive kickbacks from some of them for promoting them. I don’t have a problem with that . However, I notice you promote Peak Nootropics and Pure Nootropics more then you do Nootropic Depot. I suspect they compensate you better. Because, from doing more research on the subject and my own personal experience, I would say Nootropic Depot is better and it’s founder tends to be more diligent.
Watch: Biohacker Reviews Playlist
This flowchart will help you to select something to address your own unique biohacking goals or challenges.
Lean Life Coaching biohacking consulting
As mentioned in the podcast, this is a very lean biohacking consulting/life coaching program. Here’s how this would work…
- The Biohacking Consultation is 1 hour and 45 minutes total — which is actually two consulting calls.
- First Call 1 hour — Discovery & Strategizing call, I need to ask you some questions, we’ll discuss your history and outline a biohacking strategy and action plan to overcome your issues.
- Second Call 45 minutes — Follow up call in 30 or 60 days to see how you’re doing with the plan we outlined; how you’ve improved, what you’re struggling with, etc
There are a few important reasons we split the time up into two calls
- It’s a significant motivation hack for you to follow through on the biohacking habits and plan we’ll outline because you’re accountable to me in 30 or 60 days.
- I’m incentivized to come up with a really effective biohacking strategy for you because I have to talk to you after you’ve been following it for a month or two.
- It timeboxes us with a deadline of 30 or 60 days for you to make improvements and accomplish your goals.
PLEASE fill out this form…
Biohacking Consultation & Lean Life Coaching
Limitless Mindset is a lifestyle systematization company. Inspired loosely by the 2011 film Limitless. Limitless…
Take a few minutes to answer a few questions, if your issues are far outside my areas of expertise I’ll decline the consultation. My time is finite and very valuable so I only want to spend it consulting the people I can really help. Thanks in advance for your understanding!
INVEST at least $100 in your own mind with these recommended sources and get a Biohacking consultation