July Biohacking Q&A #31 What are the best Nootropics for women?
We address the June Biohacking and lifehacking questions in this Q&A podcast. All Science References & Sources <...
What you find on this website is NOT medical advice. I’m not a doctor. I’m just an experienced unlicensed self-experimenter practicing free speech in talking about my own extensive experiences and my interpretations of published science. Please see my guide on How to Biohack Smart and Safe. You should consult a doctor about any biohacking you’re doing and ideally, also get a second opinion.
question for you: what would you recommend as a general nootropic for women? Personally I’d say it’s on the line from piracetam to noopept, just sort of a general effect, but any thoughts for the ladies? My wife is always dragging, sick of coffee, etc.
Hello Jonathan, I was reading your articles on medium.com and came across your article on NMN. I burst fractured my back about eight years ago and was on bed rest and then recovery for about four years. I gained a lot of weight and generally feel I aged a lot in that time. I was wondering, in the article it mentions a significant increase in testosterone with this supplement, does that mean it’s not particularly favourable for women?
- Epigenetic Awesomeness Protocol with Pterostilbene and Resveratrol
- Yohimbine for fat loss resistant sites
INVEST at least $100 in your own mind with these recommended sources and get a Biohacking consultation
Check out my book Don’t Stick Your Dick in a Blender — How to meet a nice girl instead — from a tantric husband with a better sex life than you!
Don't Stick Your Dick in a Blender
Women are dangerous. Good, yet naive, men routinely wreck their lives because they "stick their dick in a blender" …
Lean Life Coaching biohacking consulting
As mentioned in the podcast, this is a very lean biohacking consulting/life coaching program. Here’s how this would work…
- The Biohacking Consultation is 1 hour and 45 minutes total — which is actually two consulting calls.
- First Call 1 hour — Discovery & Strategizing call, I need to ask you some questions, we’ll discuss your history and outline a biohacking strategy and action plan to overcome your issues.
- Second Call 45 minutes — Follow up call in 30 or 60 days to see how you’re doing with the plan we outlined; how you’ve improved, what you’re struggling with, etc
There are a few important reasons we split the time up into two calls
- It’s a significant motivation hack for you to follow through on the biohacking habits and plan we’ll outline because you’re accountable to me in 30 or 60 days.
- I’m incentivized to come up with a really effective biohacking strategy for you because I have to talk to you after you’ve been following it for a month or two.
- It timeboxes us with a deadline in 30 or 60 days for you to make improvements and accomplish your goals.
PLEASE fill out this form
Take a few minutes to answer a few questions, if your issues are far outside my areas of expertise I’ll decline the consultation. My time is finite and very valuable so I only want to spend it consulting the people I can really help. Thanks in advance for your understanding!