In this episode we discuss one of the most limiting things in your life, stress. We give the chemical definition of stress and explain it’s biological purpose. We also give 18 powerful life hacks (ranging from diet and lifestyle to mindset and visualizaiton) for decreasing and managing stress in a healthy way. Includes a hilarious download of the Budweiser Real Men of Genius series.
In this episode we discuss:
- 8 ways stress is killing you. Seriously.
- The biological and chemical definition of stress and it’s evolutionary purpose.
- The intricate relationship between stress and testosterone.
- Lifestyle and biohacks for managing stress.
- The brain healthy way to drink, if you are going to use alcohol to self-medicate your stress.
- Using masturbation to manage stress and testosterone levels.
- Diet hacking stress: which ‘comfort foods’ are putting your body into a vicious cycle of stress and which heart healthy, brain empowering ‘comfort food’ you should be eating when stressed. What kind of fat should you be consuming daily to fight stress?
- The visualization exercise for vanquishing fear that is causing stress.
- Using humor to relieve stress.
- 5 inexpensive, natural supplements for decreasing stress.
Resources, supplements and links:
Supplements to beat stress:
Supplement to Increase Sexual Arousal and Testosterone: Horny Goat Weed
“Journal of Zhejiang University”: Relationship Between Ejaculation and Serum Testosterone Level, Abstract
Chronic Stress May Make Cells Age Faster
14 ways to naturally Increase your testosterone
Testosterone, Gonadotropin, and Cortisol Secretion in Male Patients With Major Depression
The Secret to Guys’ Sex Appeal: Low Stress, High Testosterone, Strong Immunity
Stress: Portrait of a Killer — National Geographic documentary
Originally published at www.limitlessmindset.com.