In this episode we discuss the #1 reason you are not living more Limitlessly and how to vanquish it by adjusting two mindsets, practicing superior time management and a few biohacks for increasing personal energy.
Download this episode (MP3 — Google Drive)
In this episode we discuss:
- Saying no to the tyranny of the urgent but unimportant.
- Fallacy of pursuing your passion being easy.
- Notorious time wasters of notoriously productive people: commuting, television social media, low leverage relationships.
- Saying NO to stuff & dictating terms of anything that takes your time.
- Putting arbitrary time limits on tasks.
- Biohacking for increased energy.
H. Jackson Brown Quote: “Don’t say you don’t have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.”
JFK Speech: “We will go to the moon. We will go to the moon and do other things, NOT because they are easy but because they are HARD.”
Resources and Links:
Originally published at www.limitlessmindset.com.