I’ll be answering some of the November Biohacking and lifehacking questions in the Q&A podcast below.
November Biohacking Q&A #18: Postmodernism on Modafinil?
All Science References & Sources http://www.limitlessmindset.com/podcast/1563-q-a-18 Connect with Jonathan on Facebook…
What you find on this website is NOT medical advice. I’m not a doctor. I’m just an experienced unlicensed self-experimenter practicing free speech in talking about my own extensive experiences and my interpretations of published science. Please see my guide on How to Biohack Smart and Safe. You should consult a doctor about any biohacking you’re doing and ideally also get a second opinion.
Regarding the hyper-postmodern paper, I wouldn’t worry about it. No one worth talking to will give a shit about postmodern nonsense. Postmodernism is a disease within the social sciences and within what used to be proper feminist theories especially, hear Chomsky out on it. You are not being rad by bashing these utterly nuts papers.
Human rights have absolutely nothing to do with freedoms either. In fact your freedom is a natural right because it stems from human behaviour that’s essential to survival, human rights is not a natural right though therefore human rights is incompatible nor does it stem from freedom. Human rights is a collective right while natural rights is an individual right, a collective rights enslaves the individual into abstract ways of reality that have no basis of nature.
Review on Cerebrolysin, maybe? Injections might not be your thing, but there is another Youtuber that went over the substance. Perhaps you may want to acquaint it?
By Jonathan Roseland Connect It's primary clinical purpose is treatment of Neurodegenerative diseases. As any informed…
Do you get the same effect from Adranifil as you do from Modanifil?
Whats the tolerance curve like for Modafinil? Ive tried Adrafinil and although it seemed beneficial at first, the effects were only noticeable the fist two times I took it. Does modafinil offer more consistent results, or does it have a rapid tolerance build up as well?
Choo...Choo.. Buy Modafinil online | Express Delivery of Modalert, Waklert, Artvigil, Modvigil.
Order Modafinil 200mg at AfinilExpress Online Pharmacy. Get Modafinil (provigil) delivered with Free Express Shipping…
Could you talk about your thoughts on fasting ? It seems very beneficial for just about every health parameter, especially cognitive function. Do you fast ?
Hi, everyone. Is there a better form or combination of NAC available anywhere? I’ve read that NAC has poor bioavailability.
Skin in the Game biohacking consulting/coaching
As mentioned in the podcast, this is a very lean biohacking consulting/life coaching program. Here’s how this would work…
- The Biohacking Consultation is 1 hour and 45 minutes total — which is actually two consulting calls.
- First Call 1 hour — Discovery & Strategizing call, I need to ask you some questions, we’ll discuss your history and outline a biohacking strategy and action plan to overcome your issues.
- Second Call 45 minutes — Follow up call in 30 or 60 days to see how you’re doing with the plan we outlined; how you’ve improved, what you’re struggling with, etc
There are a few important reasons we split the time up into two calls
- It’s a significant motivation hack for you to follow through on the biohacking habits and plan we’ll outline because you’re accountable to me in 30 or 60 days.
- I’m incentivized to come up with a really effective biohacking strategy for you because I have to talk to you after you’ve been following it for a month or two.
- It timeboxes us with a deadline in 30 or 60 days for you to make improvements and accomplish your goals.
Your Skin in the game here is that you’re paying good money for this and you’re accountable to me on another call in 30 or 60 days. You’ll have to explain your lack of action if you fail to follow through.
PLEASE fill out this form
Biohacking Consultation & Lean Life Coaching
Limitless Mindset is a lifestyle systematization company. Inspired loosely by the 2011 film Limitless. Limitless…
Take a few minutes to answer a few questions, if your issues are really far outside my areas of expertise I’ll decline the consultation. My time is finite and very valuable so I only want to spend it consulting the people I can really help. Thanks in advance for your understanding!