In this episode I’m joined by street fight psychology expert Richard Grannon of StreetFightSecrets.com, a veteran martial arts practitioner (Karate, Aikido, Ninjitsu, Mui Tai, MMA) and nightclub doorman for 10 years.
Download this episode as an Audio (MP3 — Google Drive)
In This Episodes We Discuss:
- Mental training for a violent altercation or street fight
- Comparison of martial arts
- Lifehack for avoiding fights: If you are out past midnight, call it a night by midnight
- Game for determining if you are hard vs soft target: a) Go to a mall or public place with a friend and ask them to pick out a victim. b) Move through this public space and observe them. c) Give each other feedback.
- ‘Be Present’ the new ‘Be confident’ and how to lifehack it.
- Lifehack for target hardening: Short haircut on men
- Lifehack for remembering dreams
- Lucid dreaming detection: reading fine text and light switches.
- Lucid dreaming supplements: DMAE and Huperzine A.
- Gamification of situational awareness.
- Penalty Game for maintaining body language.
- Gamifying your reality vs moralizing your reality.
- Tai Chi: a great martial art for avoiding injuries and habituating a meditation practice.
- Social Magnetism Lifehack: How to be more popular.
Resources & Products:
iTunes Review from Wilkopilb: New practical wisdom… I love this show.
There is nothing else quite like it… I swear my memory is better… My ability to solve everyday problems has improved! Listening to ‘Limitless Mindset’ is a great way NOT to waste your time. A podcast that not only tells you what you can do but also shows you the ways you CAN do it.
Music: Alesso Vs OneRepublic — “If I Lose Myself (Alesso Remix)”
Originally published at www.limitlessmindset.com.