The best-tasting supplement I’ve ever tried…
Biohacker Review of Ultra Keto + MCTs
I woke up very early excited to try the Ultra Keto+MCT. It’s a generic white powder that takes on a pinkish hue when mixed into a glass of cold water and it tastes heavenly! The powder clumps a bit so you’ll need to stir a bit as you sip. I started with a low dose and dumped about a quarter of a scoop. As is keto practice, I did an intermittent fast, skipped breakfast, and waited till the early afternoon to have lunch.
- Subjectively, I’m not sure how much it affected my appetite or general state, I’m pretty accustomed to a caloric restriction and the urge to eat in the morning is not overwhelming for me.
- I did combine it with a single capsule of Tao which is a quintessential smart drug, I was very focused and energetic for at least several hours.
- Interestingly, later that evening during my cardio workout I got an incredible oxygenated headrush. When I did pull-ups and leg exercises the parts of my body being exerted tingled intensely Usually that doesn’t happen to me while working out!
I’ll report back on the subjective effects of taking it when I work out in the morning and taking it alone without any Nootropics.
I’ve been starting my mornings with this delicious stuff for about a month now.
- It has nicely complimented my morning fasting.
- I find that it makes me more energetic, wakes me up, and relieves a bit of the impulse to eat or snack while fasting.
- I combined it with Amino Code by Ultra Human. I can’t really tell a big difference in taste between the two nor is there a big experiential difference.
An Ultra Vacation
I took the two products with me on an 8-day vacation to the black sea seaside. People tend to totally cheat on their diets while on vacation because they booze at night and then wake up hungover and binge on pizza, junk food, or snacks.
- We did a bit of cheating on our diet and drinking BUT not every day and taking the Keto boosters in the mornings we managed to resist the temptation to splurge on junk food in the morning.
- We stayed pretty active the whole time and did activities every day.
- I managed to read most of the book I brought.
- On vacation, we had quite vigorous sex at least twice a day — for 8 days! This was a pretty good male performance for me. This probably has more to do with my liberal usage of Horny Goat Weed though than the Keto boosters.
- A girl who is a kickboxing instructor issued me a bit of a video challenge, in response one morning I created this silly video of me practicing martial arts on the beach.
Patented All-in-One BHB Ketone Solution
As with all Ultra Human Brand Products, we are keeping our promise to deliver only the absolute best. That’s why we went all the way on our new Ketosis product, KETO + MCT’s. Yeah.. the name is pretty simplistic, but don’t let it fool you. This exclusive ALL-IN-ONE juggernaut combines the power of KETO 4X Patented Exogenous BHB Ketones and Pure C8 MCT’s in a single scoop. We also provided all of the right supporting ingredients including selenium citrate, pink Himalayan salt, and malic acid while saying goodbye to any artificial colors and sweeteners.
DISCOVER THE BENEFITS OF goBHB:
- Carbohydrate-free fuel for muscle and brain*
- Stimulates “metabolic shift” away from glucose dependence*
- Immediate and sustained energy fuel for exercise*
- Reduce hunger*
- Improved cognition*
- Benefits of a ketogenic diet*
What is Beta-Hydroxybutrate (BHB)?
In particular , researchers have identified the beneficial role of beta — hydroxybutyric acid ( the one ketone body that’s not actually a ketone ) . It is produced by a low — calorie diet and might be the key to the reduced risk of age — related diseases seen with calorie restriction . Over the years , studies have found that restricting calories slows aging and increases longevity , but the mechanism behind this remained elusive . New studies are showing that beta — hydroxybutyric acid can block a class of enzymes , called histone deacetylases , which would otherwise promote free — radical damage . (2844–2849)
Intermittent Daily Fasting
5 days a week, try to practice what the world’s leading anti-aging researchers and biohackers recommend enthusiastically, a daily fast of about 16 hours. Do all your eating and snacking within an 8-hour window; for most people, this means eating a large, filling dinner around 9 PM, going to bed, skipping breakfast, and eating a substantial lunch with lots of healthy fats around 1 PM. This puts your body into a ketogenic state; burning fat instead of glutamate.
- At first, it may be excruciating to fast for 16 hours but quickly you get used to it and it doesn’t really bother you.
- Skipping breakfast and snacks ends up saving you quite a bit of time and money.
- Avoid eating carbs, sugar, or bread especially when you’re fasting as your body will switch back over to glutamate.
- As long as you’re feeding your brain lots of the healthy fats it needs, you’ll have plenty of energy.
If you’re a performance enhancement junkie you’ll want to consume some high-quality MCTs while in a fasted state, many do this by starting their morning with a Bulletproof-style coffee mixed with butter and MCT oil.
But if you want to experience all the cognitive and longevity benefits of Ketosis that you hear everyone online ranting and raving about you don’t want to consume just any old MCTs, you’re going to have to be very discriminating!
- You’re going to want to avoid the useless and harmful MCTs; lauric acid, C6, and C12.
- Be wary of impure MCT products, a certified organic stamp is not enough, ideally, you want to see the manufacturer’s certificate of third party analysis with spectroscopy report evidencing above 97% purity, what’s considered pharmaceutical grade.
- Of course, you’ll want to avoid anything containing artificial sweeteners, coloring, or weird chemicals with names you can’t pronounce!
Ultra Keto+MCT by Ultra Human meets my stringent standards, combining Patented Exogenous BHB Ketones and Pure C8 MCT along with selenium citrate, pink Himalayan salt, and malic acid that gives it a delicious, none artificially sweetened taste.
If you can’t afford to or are unable to get your hands on high-quality MCTs, try intermittent fasting anyway; it’s still a smart lifehack for health and productivity!
The Ultra Human Protocol
If you’re considering investing a not-insignificant chunk of change on a keto booster like this you’ll want to give a listen to a thorough podcast discussion I had with Jason of Ultra Human about how to plan and execute a hardcore 90-day productivity sprint (includes a beautiful infographic worth a gander!)
When we designed Ultra Human’s Keto + MCTs we were not messing around. It is an extremely powerful product with just 1 scoop contains 11.7g of active exogenous BHB Ketones and pure C8 MCTs.
We suggest starting with ½ serving once per day for the first few days. Thereafter consuming 1 scoop (may be divided into two ½ servings taken spaced apart)
You can scale up according to 1 scoop or 2 for larger individuals or a higher dosage level.
Directions: Mix 1 level scoop in 14–16oz of cold water and consume between meals, on an empty stomach, before workouts, or when physical and mental performance are desired.