This part is mostly true.
However, this article is mostly an example of what’s considered a snarkument — mocking those who are doing better than you.
Online there’s dichotomy between theorists and practitioners, between people who do experiments and come to conclusions based upon their own tinkering and data. Theorists are the people that absorb some information (sometimes not a lot) and try to come up with theories that fit with their biases and world views. Gid M-K; Health Nerd is consistently a theorist.
Although, he’s correct in stating that a lot of biohacking content typifies the “Cult of the Amateur” problem with the internet. In this article I present a rigorous methodology for informed biohacking that accounts for the risks.
HowBiohack Smart Safe
I’m a major advocate of safe and conservative use of supplements and Biohacking technologies. In this article I’ll…
The bottom line is that biohacking empowers a lot of people to be healthier and happier while saving them a ton of money over the mainstream pharmaceutical-hospital industrial complex’s solutions.
I biohack to…
- Maximize my energy levels, motivation and productivity.
- Sharpen my long term memory of things I’ve studied, books I’ve read, experiences, my second language, etc.
- Boost my focus and powers attention so I can get stuff done and resist distraction.
- Master my emotions so that my inner thoughts and dialogue work for meinstead of me working for them.
- Enable high leverage, rapid skill set acquisition.
- Enhance my verbal intelligence and improve my grasp of vocabulary.
- Get amazing, rejuvenating sleep.
- Improve my intelligence and upgrade my working memory.
- Optimize my exercise routine to get the most out gym sessions.
- Fortify immunity so I don’t get sick during the winter time.
- Work hard, play hard and relax hard — to really properly unwind, chill out and enjoy the life I’m working so damn hard for.
- Have awesome sex.
I really do live a lot better because of biohacking, as do those closest to me and hundreds of biohackers I’ve communicated with over the years.