Where Ethereum is accepted- Over 3000 businesses worldwide
Ethereum is so much more than a cryptocurrency, it’s a technology backbone that enables a multitude of trustless transactions.
As the second most popular crypto it’s accepted by numerous businesses — over 3000 around the globe, from American aromatherapy products to a Russian anti-aging medicine pharmacy.
At present, Ethereum is a victim of its own success, it’s so popular that the network transaction fees can be a bit high ($10-$20). Do check the Ethereum fee estimator before a transaction.
How to get Ethereum
Many regard Ethereum as dramatically undervalued, considering its wide adoption and the vast number of potential applications of smart contracts.
How to buy ETH | ethereum.org
All products listed on this page are not official endorsements, and are provided for informational purposes only. If…
I’m invested in Ethereum. This is not investment advice but I’ll share why I chose Ethereum…
- Ethereum is the second most popular crypto. It’s been massively successful because of its ingeniously engineered antifragility.
- It is in a lot of ways better than Bitcoin, it’s used to power applications, smart contracts, and decentralized autonomous organizations.
- Over 3000 businesses accept Ethereum as payment.
- Considering its popularity and utility, it’s dramatically underpriced ($1700) compared to Bitcoin ($50K).
- Ethereum has more than tripled in value in the past 6 months.
- My favorite gold-backed crypto, Aurus, runs on Ethereum, so I can easily trade it out for stable “digital gold.”
- I spent nearly 3 hours reading the monster Ethereum whitepaper to really understand it.
I see tremendous upside in Ethereum.
A planetary-scale antifragile “computer” for honest autonomous interactions
Listen along while I read and analyze the revolutionary Ethereum whitepaper by Vitalik Buterin…
Ethereum is a decentralized, open-source blockchain featuring smart contract functionality. Ether is the native cryptocurrency of the platform. It is the second-largest cryptocurrency by market capitalization, after Bitcoin. Ethereum is the most actively used blockchain.