Why 2020 was a happy year for me — will 2021 be better?
I don’t give a damn about happiness, but I’m not kidding when I say that overall 2020 was a very happy year for me. I’ll explain here…
But first I extend sympathy to all the people for whom it was an AWFUL year; depression, anxiety, and loneliness were off the charts in 2020 for many, I’m sorry if you were among them.
You’re probably hoping that 2021 will be a better year, a lot of people are. And — let’s be realists — if we’re talking about the macro — about society — this is an unfounded and naive hope. We can anticipate all the trends that made 2020 so turbulent accelerating in 2021. Society is not magically going to get smarter and more decent in 2021. The state is not going to say…
“Wow, we made some catastrophic mistakes. We’re sorry! Here, you can have all your freedoms back that we violated so egregiously in 2020.”
But, at the same time, I don’t expect 2021 to be worse, I expect it to be sadder. As the Roman Empire collapsed many Roman citizens, born free, voluntarily became slaves because they just wanted someone to take care of them — that’s sad. In 2021, we’re going to increasingly witness the sad spectacle of friends and family forsaking the liberties they were born with in exchange for promises from the government that they’ll be taken care of…
“If you take the COVID-19 vaccine yearly, keep your vaccination passport up to date, and your social credit score high enough, you’ll be eligible for monthly universal basic income…”
Anyway, as I said, I was genuinely quite happy in 2020…
- I had A LOT of great sex with my sexy wife. Sex makes me happy and I enjoy a lot of it. We’ve been together nearly 4-years now and are having better sex now than ever before. Great joy and strength are realized when you intertwine yourself emotionally, spiritually, and physically with a virtuous partner.
- I wrote a book I’m really proud of.
- I read 25 books — reading is not just a leisurely pastime, it’s the #1 way I enlighten myself.
- I enjoyed a lot of great, healthy food.
- My wife and I did our date nights at home; every Friday we would dress up and come up with silly role-play date scenarios to play out — raucous laughter and sexytime would ensue.
- I took, probably, my best-ever vacation with my wife on the sun-drenched black sea coast.
- I rediscovered music, for the longest time, I would seldom listen to music. But, I developed tinnitus (ringing in my ears), which music helps with (meditating on the ringing also helps).
- I began to pray again; to avail myself of a higher power to fortify my self-control, discipline, and hope for a brighter future.
- While there was a lot of bad news in 2020 at the same time there was a great awakening and reinvigoration of the pro-liberty, pro-free-speech, and Health Freedom movements that I feel so strongly about. 2020 was a bad time and bad times make people stronger and wiser.
- I completed a much-needed redesign of LimitlessMindset.com — it looks fantastic!
- I did biohacking consultations and lean lifecoaching with some very cool people — I’m always impressed with the quality of the people who elect me to advise them in their personal growth, push them, and keep them accountable to the inspiring vision that they have for their lives.
Overall, the year was a tremendous validation of the choices I’ve made, the risks I’ve taken, and the personal antifragility strategy I employ.
How was 2020 for you? What did you learn?
January Biohacking Q&A #33: Will 2021 be better? Biohacking multitasking? And more… — My bank-robbing accomplice (AKA wife) and I address your Biohacking and Lifehacking questions in this Q&A podcast.
Must-Watch Documentary for 2021
#Lifehacking Self Control: a Masterclass on Discipline for Your New Year’s Resolutions — 2021 being better than 2020 for you, hinges fundamentally on your self-control.
By the end of this documentary…
Practicing self-control will be demystified for you, beyond a pseudo-spiritual lifestyle of abstinence from things that feel amazing. Self-control is not an ongoing process of self-flagellation, it is an automatic system for making good decisions. Self-control is like a software operating system your day to day thoughts and impulses run on.
The Truth about Electrolytes and Keto — Electrolytes are what your Ketogenic body craves! We all know, thanks to Gatorade’s marketing, that Electrolytes are important. Here we’ll break down the state of the art Electrolytes bioscience and why sugary “sports drinks” are not the best way to supplement them.
The Most Expensive “Smart Drug” — NZT-48, the fictional “Limitless” drug cost $800. Are pricey real-life Nootropics worth it? The most expensive Nootropic I’m aware of is…
Entrepreneurs, do you accept cryptocurrency?
With a collapse of the legacy financial system imminent, smart business people are accepting payment in the money of the future, cryptocurrency. In 2020 and the first week of 2021 we’ve seen a meteoric rise in the value of Bitcoin. This is an economic revolution for freedom and a saner world that you should be a part of! I’ve created a global geodirectory and marketplace for doing commerce in cryptocurrency at MarketplaceGOLD.com; whatever products or services you want to offer in exchange for cryptocurrency, you can add as searchable listings. In the future, I’ll probably charge businesses like $100/yearly for these listings, but right now you can add as many as you want (don’t worry, I won’t charge you in the future). MarketplaceGOLD currently has about 90 listings, different types of businesses accepting Digital Gold (my catch-all phrase for any credible digital currency), so the priority at this point is just growing the marketplace so that all of these suddenly crypto-rich people have a place to do commerce.
For several years, I’ve watched the burgeoning Gold-Backed Cryptocurrency space, these are cryptocurrency backed by gold in secure vaults, not subject to the dramatic swings in value that Bitcoin is. These are the best of both worlds, the convertibility, liquidity, and divisibility of cryptocurrency with the stability of a real store of value, gold. In articles and research I publish on MarketplaceGOLD I’ll share what I’m investing in. MarketplaceGOLD is not going to be a middleman to transactions, it’s simply a marketplace, we are going to resist business models that entail moral hazard. If you’re already in the crypto businesses, reach out, I might be interested in interviewing you on MarketplaceGOLD Youtube channel.
On Christmas day I put out an electrifying and inspirational 10-minute speech, The Winter Solstice of Civilization — it’s more relevant now than ever. If you haven’t already go watch it, and please share it around!
Do you anticipate 2021 being “better?” Worse? More of the same? Why…?
Ardent aquarian antiestablishmentarian,